Placed in Blog
Yes, this new sketch really is based on a true story as the beginning of the video states. The idea came from the fact that Chris is always promising us that he’ll watch movies with us, and then he forgets, and goes and watches them with another friend. NOT COOL! So, although Chris wasn’t watching movies at the SAME time with different people, the hurt feelings are still there <tear>. This one was a bit special because we let our good friend Viet direct it since he’s a talented guy himself and he’s been wanting to collaborate with us. We thought we could let him take the reins on this one and it was a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy it! And dont’ Cheat!!!! (CHRIS!)
- This was a collaboration with our good friends Viet and Chris
- The slaps from Phil and Manny took multiple… multiple takes… for filming purposes only!
- Wes was the “shusher”
- Originally, the characters the girls play were written to have weird quirks. Christine “steals” while Porter was supposed to be a sugar fiend but that scene didn’t make the cut
- Phil is actually a really big fan of Michael Bay movies
- Justin Chon’s new movie “21 and Over” makes an audio cameo in Chris and Phil’s theater scene. Supporting Justin IRL and in the fictional sketch!
- Wes, Porter, Sam, and Christine played extra audience members in the theater scenes
Getting ready for the slaps
Viet pointing fingers
Laughing at Manny laughing