Placed in Blog
We’re partnering with McDonald’s to bring Lunch Break to a city near you to shoot in front of a live studio audience for the first time!
McDonald’s & Wong Fu Productions All Day Breakfast Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Open to legal U.S. residents, thirteen (13) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (parent, siblings, children and spouse, and person residing in the same household whether related or not) of Wong Fu Productions (“Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, authorized agents and retailers and their respective employees, so called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and anywhere outside of the U.S. and where prohibited by law. McDonald’s is not the sponsor or administrator for this promotion.
2. Contest Entry Period. The Contest will begin on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and end on Wednesday, October 26, 2016, at 5:00 pm PST (“Contest Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Contest Entry Period, Wong Fu will ask Participants to submit a Tweet or Instagram/Facebook comment of what city they would like Wong Fu Productions to visit for their special taping of a Lunch Break episode in November by using of one the hashtags: #didyoueatyetAustin, #didyoueatyetAtlanta, #didyoueatyetBoston #didyoueatyetDC or #didyoueatyetHouston. Only entries using one of these hashtags will be counted.
4. Winner Determination: Sponsor will select the city with the most votes and announce the winning city on their social media channels on Wednesday, November 2. Votes/entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
5. Verification of Potential Winners: Winning city must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winning city will be notified by asocial media announcement on Wong Fu Production’s social media channels. In the event that a potential winning city is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will randomly select an alternate potential winning city from all remaining eligible entries for that day. All alternate potential winning cities are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only one (1) alternate winning city for each prize will be selected after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. Prizes. One (1) city with the most votes using the designated hashtag will have Wong Fu Productions visit the winning city to host a special live taping of a Lunch Break episode.
7. General Entry. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, false contact information under multiple identities, by cellular phone, Internet, or otherwise, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, false entries, as determined by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator, will be disqualified. Mutilated, lost, illegible, corrupted, or incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor, and Sweepstakes Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (including all prize providers), printers, and distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each and any other person or entity related in any way to this Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”), are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, or damaged entries or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest, or for any printing errors in these Official Rules. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, sabotage, natural disasters, acts of God, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest) the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, and select the prize winner(s) from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants, winners and guests who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
8. Release and Indemnification. By entering, entrants and winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor and Contest Administrator, which shall be final for all purposes hereunder, and agree: (1) Contest Entities may use (unless prohibited by law) their names, likenesses, images, photographs, voices, cities/states of residence, and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further compensation, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; and (2) to release, hold harmless and indemnify Contest Entities from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrants’ participation in the Contest or in any Contest-related activity; or (ii) the receipt, possession, or use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the promotion, including but not limited to, any claims for damage to property, personal injury or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery.
9. Arbitration: By participating in this Program, each Participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against any of the Program Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Program, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to JAMS’s Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by JAMS pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Program; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as Participant and Sponsor hereby waive the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) in the event that the administrative fees, arbitrator fees and filing fees associated with the arbitration exceed $250, Sponsor agrees to pay any such administrative, arbitrator and filing fees exceeding $250 on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (8) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Finally, this arbitration provision is reciprocally binding on all parties, such that both Participant and Sponsor are required to arbitrate their claims against one another. For more information on JAMS and/or JAMS Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the JAMS Website at http://www.jamsadr.com .
10. Winners’ List and Official Rules. You may request the voting results and official rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 26, 2016 to: Wong Fu Productions, PO Box 297, Pasadena, CA 91102
11. Sponsor: Wong Fu Productions, PO Box 297, Pasadena, CA 91102. McDonald’s is not a sponsor of this competition.